yesterday when mommy picked me up from daycare, grandma was with her! I was so surprised to see her. she came to visit and help mommy because daddy is going to ohio for a work trip.
today we decided to check out some new farmer's markets. there is one by the DOT building and one by the Hilldale Mall. mommy liked them both - there are many of the same vendors there selling the same stuff as at the big capitol market, and they take half as long to go through. the only bad thing is there is no shade. but there are lots of trees nearby, so you can take a break if you wanted to. There is also a lot less people, so grandma pushed me in my stroller and no one felt guilty. :)
Look at all the yummy veggies!!

after that we made a few more stops and then went home and hung out.
i showed grandma how cool my new exersaucer is.

We went out to eat at the Pancake Cafe. I wanted some of Grandma's pancakes...

Then later on, I showed her how well i eat my cereal.


No comments:
Post a Comment