Sunday, July 3, 2011

Happy early 4th!

I've learned how to do many things the past few days. Among them, brushing my teeth and cooking :)
I'm also a pro at using the computer. I like to climb up the stairs and peek through the rails.
Mommy and i got an early start to the weekend. I had been working on a fever thurs and fri, and by 3:00 friday it had reached 101, which means pick-up is required at daycare. mommy is hoping it's my molars, especially because i didn't have any other symptoms, like pulling at my ears.

i'm starting to sleep through longer stretches at night, and if mommy or daddy has to get up with me, they either have to help me find my pacifier or just rub my back. At daycare my new group only has one nap, and most days it's from ~12-2. This weekend, however, i've been taking 2 naps a day. mommy and daddy have tried to get me to go to bed earlier, but i never settle down before 8:30.

and today i showed mommy and daddy how easy it is to get under the stair gate. so now, it just stays open. if it's closed, i make it my challenge to get under. :)
Going up...
Coming down...

No comments:

Post a Comment