Today I'm 20 months old! and yesterday, mommy saw the rest of my top molars popping through.
I'm still repeating lots of words, and putting more words together. When daddy gives me a snack, I go and tell mommy "'nack, bo, daddy" - daddy gave me a snack in a bowl.
I'm also using my reasoning skills a lot more. If I have lots of toys on the couch and want to take them all with me when I get down, I now know that I have to either throw them down first or get them after I get down. I used to try to take them with me while I was trying to get down, and then I would lose half of them in the process and throw a fit. :)
I've discovered the art of teasing lately. I especially like to "offer" some food to daddy or mommy, and then take it for myself!
And I've learned how to help myself when I'm hungry.
I'm pretty good at using a fork, but am still more curious about it than what goes on it.
Sunday, November 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment