Yesterday I had a good day. I spent the whole day with the peacocks, the next group up. I'm going to move up on my birthday! We went for a really long walk to see if we could see the fire trucks.
For lunch I drank out of an open cup and didn't spill, and ate lots of grapes. I also got to try using the potty 3 times, and peed once!
When mommy picked me up we went to the library to pick up a book for daddy. We tried to use the automatic door button, but it was broken.
For bath time I was being a bit wild, but was really good after I put some water outside the tub-mommy told me we were all done, and I stepped right out with no fighting. I got my jammies on and sat with mommy and fell right asleep.
Today mommy brought me home some cool sunglasses. Whaddya think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment