This morning after the doctors checked me out, they told mommy and daddy that today is my last day in the NICU! So today after supper the nurses got all my stuff rounded up and sent me home! Here's a picture of my ride home - I like my carseat a lot!
I figured it was a good idea to test mommy and daddy when we got home. I decided to fill my diaper with the runniest stuff ever. Then, after mommy fed me, i decided to spit up all down her shirt. Wasn't that nice of me?
Mommy said tomorrow we have to go see the milk lady, since I am not feeding too well. Those bottles in the NICU were nice and convenient - i didn't have to work very hard to get my food. Mommy makes me work for my food, though, so I get fussy and take a long time to eat. Doctor S. said she doesn't want me to start out being picky. Apparently this milk lady has "secrets" to help mommy feed me. Huh- we'll see about that.

No comments:
Post a Comment