Last week I got my first real bath. I like them a lot more than the sponge baths mommy and daddy gave me while i healed from my man-surgery.
This weekend was my first Easter and mommy's first birthday with me around! All of my grandparents came to visit - I was held a lot and had lots of fun. Mommy got me a "cute" outfit. I don't know what's cute about it, but it has a fun bunny tail on my rear and bunny heads on my feet.
Today I had my 2-week checkup. Here are my stats:
Weight: 9 lb, 10 oz (73.21% and over double what i "should" be gaining!!)
Height: 22 1/8" (90.81%) -- i'm already outgrowing my newborn clothing (See below) - and i'm only 2 weeks old!
Head: 36 cm (25.63%)
In other words...I'm tall and skinny, and I have a small head! :) But my head is starting to get bigger...well, at least my cheeks and chin are ;)

Kaiden, Grandma thinks your perfect:)
ReplyDelete