This weekend I got to see my Mimi and Papa Thompson. They came to see me Friday night, and we all went out for some yummy pizza and pasta at Avanti in Verona. This morning after I woke up, we went to their hotel and had some yummy breakfast and went swimming! I wasn't too sure of it right away, but once I got to pour water all over everything and everyone, I was fine. After we went swimming, I let Mimi and Papa take a nice photo with me for their Christmas card. It took a few attempts, but we got some nice ones. Mommy likes how much I'm smiling in this one :)
I was asleep before we even made it out of the parking lot! I got up pretty soon after (after an hour), but then this afternoon I took another 1.5 hour nap (mommy had to wake me up before I slept until my bedtime). In between I had a quick snack ;) I have started to become more adventurous in my food choices, and have started to mix things together.
When I was up for good this evening, I loaded up everything that would fit into my car and set out on a roadtrip around the house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment