Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas!

We've been so busy getting ready for Christmas, the time has flown by! My daycare had a Christmas party, and Santa came to visit. I didn't really want to go see him, though. When daddy sat me on his lap, all I could do was scream (I didn't even try to get off his lap).

For Christmas this year we stayed in Decorah at Mimi and Papa Thompson's. I got lots of cool things. Ones i like most (so far) are my mini tool-box from uncle Mitch, and a learning tower that Papa built for me. I got lots of puzzles and books, too.

I also liked to take apart Mimi's tree - there were so many "pretties" (silver bead garlands) hung on it, and I just couldn't resist.  Mimi also had some SANTA letters as a decoration and i liked to play with Nanta and rearrange the letters. When I went to dig through Mimi's toys, I found a big tub of legos that had a "loo loo" (choo choo) in it.

I started putting lots of words together over the past few weeks, and am just starting to learn how to say "yes," instead of nodding and grunting. I also got a book about Elmo going potty, and wanted to give it a try. We'll see if Elmo can provide any incentive in this process!

No comments:

Post a Comment