After we all had warmer clothes on, we walked down to the Sony Wonder Technology Lab. I had lots of fun. We got to make our own "ID" and then use technology to personalize our ID. We could make our own dance, and put our picture on a wall. mommy and daddy had so much fun they didn't take any picture of me!
After we got done at the Children's museum, we were all very hungry. we went back to near the subway and had some lunch at a place called "Europan." I fell asleep on the way there, but when i woke up, i had 2 pouches! I was HUNGRY! when we were done, we walked back through Central Park and headed back to the apartment for a bit before we grabbed an early supper at Caffe Buon Gusto. mommy said it's one of her favorite places in NYC. The Italians there loved me. i talked a LOT and they said i have a "beautiful voice." and they kissed my head a lot! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment