Happy Father's Day to all my friends' daddies and papas! I surprised my daddy this weekend. i've been saying "bye" and "dad" for a while, but yesterday i put them together for the first time and said "bye dad." Daddy liked it, so i said it all the time - especially when daddy went upstairs, and out to the garage. i even helped him make kohlrabi on the grill yesterday ;)
In this video i am practicing saying bye. I'm going on a trip in my {laundry basket} car.
Today I hung out with daddy, because it’s his day. I was nice and took a 2-hour nap for him. This is very different from last week... I like to sit by daddy when he puts on shoes and i pretend to put mine on, too.
Last week I was very hesitant to go in to the new group’s play area. I also was not very good at taking naps. At the slightest sound, I get distracted and have to see what’s going on. Yesterday we dropped mommy’s car off for an oil change and went to the farmer's market. I love watching everyone in my stroller. The only naps I took were in the car on the way to and from the market. Otherwise I wanted to run around!

No comments:
Post a Comment