

Today we went to
Union Square. I needed some more pouches, so we went to the Babies R Us. We had to ride the subway to get there, and it was my first subway ride. I loved looking at and touching the tiles on the wall and was was a little nervous - I made sure to keep an eye on all the people.


I liked to watch the doors open and close. I sat on daddy's lap really well, but at every stop i would stand up, turn around and look at the door over daddy's shoulder. Then when they shut, i would sit back down again. When we were done at BRU, we went to the park across the street. we walked around the farmer's market and then i got to play on the cool playground equipment. We went back to the apartment and i took a
very short nap. After my nap we went to Times Square, by way of Central park. doesn't it look so peaceful?
I got to see Yellow - he's a pretty big guy.
Here we are in Times Square. I loved it - there was SO much going on. Afterwards, we walked back through Central Park and went out to eat at Shake Shack. While we were waiting for our food, i pretended the buzzer was a phone. I LOVED the ice cream there, and even had some of mommy's burger and fries.
No comments:
Post a Comment