Tonight mommy said my halloween costume from Mimi is coming - it's Elmo! You can also get a listen to my British Hello ;)
Lately I've been repeating a LOT of words. Sometimes I'll say these by myself, but most of the time I copy someone:
* snack (nah)
* thank you (deet doo)
* apple (obble)
The other night mommy tried to get me to also say bye in Spanish and German, but I just told her no! :) I was being a goofball, and built a hat out of my legos.
And, last night I sort of pooped in the potty!! Daddy took my diaper off, and I started to poop, so he moved me to the little potty in my bathroom. Mommy and daddy said they were very proud of me, and hope I do it some more :)
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment