This weekend, Mimi came to Madison with some of her friends. They left town, but she stayed to see me! Mommy and daddy went to an outdoor concert, and I decided to stay home with Mimi. We worked on counting with a number puzzle - and i can now count to TWOOO! Mommy will have to show you a video of that later.
Over the past few weeks, mommy and daddy have noticed lots of different developmental things.
1) my words are getting more clear:
* cheesssssse (i really emphasize the "z" sound)
* "mo" instead of "my" for more.
2) i repeat (or try to) most words.
3) my favorite one to repeat is when mommy calls daddy "Steve" (and especially if she yells). I copy her and say "Teee!!" :)
4) I understand a lot. especially when I'm in trouble or really want something :)
* I definitely know what time out is, and that it's not a fun spot to be.
* when I really want something I use signs AND words. If I'm hungry I show mommy and daddy the sign to eat, and say "tee?" (for something "to eat?")
5) I'm starting to be more gentle to wrigley. I like to pet her soft hair.
6) I really like trucks, buses, and big machines.
7) as of late, I LOVE Elmo (eh-mo).
8) I can put my finger to my mouth and say "shhhh"
9) I say "bye bye" (or Ciao, or Au Revoir) and turn around as if I'm leaving. Or, if I'm video chatting, I shut the computer!
This week I also built a really tall tower, and found mommy some pretty flowers.
Tuesday, October 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment