Yesterday I had my 18-mo pictures taken. We went down to Beloit to visit my friend, Auny. I played with her and let her pick me up, too. This is rare right now, especially since we got back from Europe. but I had lots of fun, and she already sent some sneak peeks. aren't i handsome?
Last night I crashed before 8:00. but then I woke up at 9:30 and was inconsolable. I wasn't hungry or thirsty, and it didn't even help to cuddle with mommy. Finally (after about a half hour), mommy and daddy decided to try some tylenol, and it worked. They figured I didn't have a fever, and couldn't tell them anything else, so they didn't know what else to do. I crashed about 10 minutes later. then I woke up at 3:30 again, demanding more medicine.
Tonight when mommy was putting my diaper on after my bath, she saw some tiny white spots on my top jaw - 2 new molars coming in!! she'd show you, but they aren't as easy to take a picture of as those front sparklers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment