Yesterday we had a long trip home. We had to leave the hotel around 7:00 am Rome time. We took a taxi to the train station, and ran to see the train leave. Good thing it's a shuttle train and they leave every half hour. So, we rested while we waited for the next one. We got to the airport and had a little difficulty finding the right check-in line (things were not marked very well!). We made it through and then had to take an airport tram to the right gate. Then we sat for a while and i found our plane. Once on, i got buckled in and ready for take-off. Mommy and daddy were worried about the ride, since I didn't do very well on the way over. Luckily, I took THREE naps! I also played with the headphone jacks and unwrapped some "presents" I found in my bag. Overall, I did really well!
I think i slept the best in the house last night. mommy and daddy were up between 4:30-5:00 a.m. and they were worried i'd be the one to get up early! since we were all ready, mommy and i went shopping to stock up the fridge and i saw my friend olivia! she wasn't feeling well and was on her way to the doctor. :(
today mimi and papa came to visit. we went out for breakfast and i had a couple bites of eggs and sausage. Then Papa gave me some pancakes and that's all i wanted - yum! we came back and i played for a bit. then mommy took me and mimi and papa to the post office to mail back the paris keys and to woodman's and brennan's to look for some cheese. daddy stayed behind to mow the lawn. it was getting past my knees ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment