The tower, some mosaic from St. Mark's duomo, and me enjoying some authentic pizza - Yum! This is when I started asking for some of mommy and daddy's tea, and I loved it!
Me and mommy on the Rialto bridge above the grand canal, and me burning off some steam in an empty plaza.
A skinny (common) alleyway, the grand canal, and some local trains at the station, waiting for our train back to Ferrara.
And here I am enjoying the train ride back. I even had my own seat!
For supper tonight, we ate at a pizzeria down the street from our B&B - Pizzeria Adelardi. Mommy had some yummy ravioli, but I really wanted some of daddy's pepperoni pizza - I helped myself. Just before I went to bed, I got a tummyache. mommy and daddy are thinking it was from all the caffeine I had in the tea today! I'm not used to that much tea!


No comments:
Post a Comment