Thursday, September 22, 2011

tough routine

Well, this week was very interesting as we tried to get back to our normal routine. I had a little difficulty adjusting to going back to daycare, away from mommy and daddy.
* Monday I made mommy sit with me for a while. I didn't want to look at anyone for a little bit and buried my face in mommy's shoulder. I eventually got up and played with a truck and she snuck out.
* Tuesday I made mommy sit down and I sat on her lap, grabbed her hands and put them over my face, and grabbed her legs and wrapped them around me. she tried to sneak out but I saw her and screamed. :(
* Wednesday was a little better, because my friend olivia came to visit our group - I think she'll be moving up soon. yay!
* Today was a bit more difficult, again, and I made sure not to let mommy out of my sight. :(

We are hoping tomorrow will be a little better. I hope you like today's picture from this morning, when I decided I could eat a banana all on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment